Friday, October 02, 2015

And if my time don't ever come, For me you're still the one.......

FRIDAY! The Friday that begins a 4 day weekend! I am so glad, I could really use some time away from work, even if it means that my work will pile up. I guess I *could* work from home. Or I could actually take the time off. I just don't yet.

Margaret Cho tonight with C-C-W! But first, the bar and drinks!! I hope the show is funny, I could use some reasons to laugh. And I spent so much time last night getting ready. I did my nails. exfoliated, plucked, tweezed, tried on 17 outfits and sent pics to C-C-W to help me decide what to wear, and I shaved places no one has seen in months. It's almost like getting ready for a date, but no one is getting their hands in my pants. Or, up my dress since that's what I'm wearing.

I went to bed super early last night. I wanted to stay up and watch another episode on The Walking Dead, but I was so tired. And I get to sleep in the next 4 mornings!!!! This makes me so happy. Sleeping is my favorite thing. Well, second favorite thing. I like lip gloss more.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ua3GPt7mI8&list=RD2ua3GPt7mI8

No comments: