Thursday, October 22, 2015

Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken......

I woke up today thinking it was Thursday, and it actually is. I love being right.

I started antibiotics yesterday, so my sinus infection will go away and  I will be all better by Halloween!! I love how when I pick up a new prescription from Target they try to insist that I meet with the pharmacist to go over instructions. I don't have a lot of talents, but I am EXTREMELY good at taking pills. Plus, it's Amoxicillin. That's not even like a real drug.

I talked with someone on the elevator today who hates wearing socks and shoes as much as I do. And she had a Coach handbag. Obviously she is my new best friend. She wants to make it to Thanksgiving in sandals. That's a great goal, but I want to make it to Christmas with no socks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs

No comments: