Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Everything crumbles sooner or later....

I had dinner last night with one of my most favorite people in the universe. Great company and yummy food. Thank you, we need to do it again soon!!

I was also informed last night that the Shinedown concert is in a week. Holy cannoli, time is flying. I thought I would have more time to figure out my outfit. I need to get on that STAT! I'm super excited, I get to hang out with my two most favoritest people ever!! But only if I can figure out what to wear!!

I filed all my nails down last night because one of them broke. Plus, the gel polish removal was killing them. But they will grow back. I'm going to miss them!! I need them back by the Vikings game so I can do purple and gold!!!

Pedi play date with ZarahZou on Nov 14. I can't wait!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSXJiYQFuI

No comments: