Friday, October 09, 2015

But I'm young and still got time.....

It's Friday!! And I decided to sleep in since I don't technically have to be at work until 7:15. But yes,  I was still at work at 6:15 because I am so dedicated or something like that.

Yesterday was an icky, emotional day. And I know that it was because I drank too much 2 nights this weekend. I know that drinking that much screws up my meds, and I can see the pattern of drinking way too much and being depressed and whiny one day during the week. But yet I continue to do it. Why?? I'm usually fine if I only drink one night, but 2 nights is just too many if I want to avoid spending time in the bathroom crying over stupid nothing's.

Last night the precious baby Layla came over and we spent 3 hours cuddling. That really is the best therapy ever. And I didn't even take one selfie with her! Lol Its impossible to feel sad holding that baby! She really does make me forget all the things that suck in my life and makes me feel peaceful. And I get to give her back when she starts to cry or needs a diaper change. Best arrangement ever!!

Someone is wearing way too much perfume today. And I'm pretty sure it's Design by Paul Sebastian because I used to wear it. But I never bathed in it!!! I'm so glad I discovered philosophy and amazing grace!! Thank you, QVC!  I've been layering the amazing grace with loveswept, and I love the combo! Every single philosophy scent I've smelled I love! I've been wearing amazing grace for about 10 years now. I will never go back to a regular perfume again!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBSEavzGF8I

No comments: