Thursday, October 29, 2015

I know right now you don't care.....

Its the day before Friday! Yay!! I had a horrible time trying to find the motivation this morning to get up and take a shower. I really just wanted to stay in bed. But here I am at work.

Tonight the Princess and I are having dinner with my mother-in-law and then we are going to teach her to Skype so she can talk to her youngest son who is in Korea teaching. The Princess is incredibly good at Skype, so hopefully it is easy to teach her to use it!

Last night we took Layla over to meet Ggg. I was surprised and impressed with how well his son handled her. She started crying and he didn't even try to hand her back. Most adults try to hand back a crying baby. But he was so patient with her. It was so nice to see. He's a good kid.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StFfXP4eAgU

No comments: