Tuesday, October 06, 2015

So I don't wanna be there when you decide to break it.....

So how is it that I can drink way too much, get home at 11:30, watch 2 episodes of Shameless and still be up at 6?? I'm definitely thinking a nap will happen later today.

That was the best concert ever! Foreigner was absolutely amazing, and I'm so glad I finally got to see them. Def Leppard was fantastic, too. The only bad part was that we were in the only sucky section in the whole place with people that sat through 95% of the concert. So for most of it, Cristin and I were the only ones standing. How can you not stand and sing and dance to these songs???

C-C-W and I decided that our next Glee event is going to be all Foreigner songs. Because they are all so good.

I wore my contacts last night for the first time in a few months. Ugh! Now I remember why I started wearing my glasses all the time. My eyes are red and itchy. Ugh!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0T1IVyXBGjM

No comments: