Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Who's gonna come around when you break....

It's Wednesday, but it feels like a Monday. Coming back to work after a 4 day weekend is so hard. But at least I only have to get through 3 days.

I started watching American Horror Story: Freak Show last night. It's weird. I like it, but it's weird. But I needed a break from Shameless since I binge watched the first 2 & 1/2 seasons.

I need to find a couple pieces to complete my Halloween costume. Still not entirely sure what we are doing, but I think we may do the Serum's party that is not the Serum's party this year. (Thanks for the idea, Ggg. Want to come?) I need to find a mens suit jacket, a veil, and a dead flower. I may need to buy some flowers this week so that it will be adequately dead by the 31st. And I need to get some make up. So much to do!!! I think work may get in the way of that today.


Undecided if I like this version or not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF3VPFklA-k
But I do like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

No comments: