Thursday, October 08, 2015

Every day you find new ways to hurt me.....

The day before Friday!! How can this have been such a long week when I've only worked 1 day and 37 minutes so far??

I bought a 12 pack of diet Pepsi since it was part of an ibotta deal. I am not a fan of diet pepsi, I think it kind of tastes like cleaning fluid, very chemically. But anything to get back $1, right? Anyhow, drinking out of a can is proving to be a bit challenging for me because it means I need to drink the whole can all at once. I have had 20 oz bottles of diet cokes that have lasted me for 3 days. I don't even understand why. I drink about a gallon of water every day, so its not that I don't drink a lot because I do. I'm just so weird about some things.

There's a myVEGAS blackjack game. How did I not know this??? What a fun way to earn more points. My next trip to Vegas is going to be practically free!!! I killed it at Blackjack last night and turned $5k worth of chips into over $250,000. But then I took that over to the slots and lost most of it. But it was fun!! And I earned another 5000 points towards hotels and food.  I love this game so much!!


I'll keep chasing the soles of your shoes....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMeQngUqqg

No comments: