Tuesday, October 13, 2015

You light up my face with your jokes and your smile....

Tuesday! Yesterday was just all around a bad day, but today is better! I mean, the day has just started but I am certain it will be a greater day than yesterday!

ZarahZou was drunk-texting me Saturday night, and I asked her how drunk she was. Spellcheck auto-corrected whatever she said, and she texted that she was SUPERantispyware drunk. So, obviously this is a new level of drunkenness that I can only hope to achieve. I'm certainly going to try to accomplish this at some point in the near future.

On Saturday I made chili and it is my best chili creation ever. It turned out perfectly! And since I made 2 crock pots of it, we will have chili for centuries! Last night we had chili-mac, which may be the best dinner ever when it's made with homemade chili!

Last night I finished the entire series of Person of Interest, and I'm still not sure if I liked it. And now I don't know what to watch. I started watching Jane the Virgin, but I just don't know. I guess I can go back to Shameless. Or I can find something new, although I think I may have watched everything worth watching. I watched a few episodes of Gotham at the advise of the Princess, but it just didn't click with me. Maybe I will give it another shot.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cng9vxnLdJA

No comments: