Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You dream again it seems in vain.....

Wednesday! I dropped my favorite coffee cup and broke it the other day. My life has just not been the same since.

Last night I had a dream that I left work early and went home and booked a vacation to Hawaii and left that afternoon. Because I most definitely have that much flexibility and money! The Princess came with and she just wanted to hang out in the hotel room while I wanted to go lay on the white sand beach. Laying on a white sand beach by turquoise water is one of my greatest dreams, and I hope I get to realize it one day.

So bobby pins come in packs of like 100. I have bought somewhere around 500 packs in the past couple years. How come I can never find any when I need them? This morning I had to go through 7 drawers and baskets to find 2. Next time I go to the store, I am buying a billion of them!


My all-time favorite song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-iI_pprIU

No comments: