Friday, October 23, 2015

If you don't know now, here's your chance.....

Friday!!! Yay!!

My big plans for this weekend include laundry and a trip to the grocery store. I'm 2 rebates away the level 4 Ibotta bonus. I've totally scored this month. There have been so many items on there with coupons and on the cartwheel. And some of the items were even on clearance. It takes a bit of time to match up coupons and cartwheel and Ibotta savings, but it is so worth it for how much money I've saved! Yesterday I saved $14.70 with just cartwheel.

I also saved $150 yesterday by NOT buying a new Coach handbag. I really, really wanted it. I even called my coworker over to my desk to get her opinion. It was so cute. But then I decided that I don't need it, and I still have Christmas presents to buy. This was one of my smarter decisions. But I'm still a bit sad about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_hKXk2qSuw

No comments: