Monday, October 19, 2015

You done messed up this time....

Another Monday.....I have 16 voice mails. I really don't want to listen to them. Maybe they are all hang ups! I guess that's what I get for leaving early on Friday. I felt better yesterday, but today not so much. I took a handful of drugs, so hopefully soon I will be able to breathe.

I had a good weekend. The precious Layla came over Saturday night, and me and the girls watched a movie. It was so good I don't even remember the name of it. I spent the weekend on the couch watching cheesy movies. I watched one about an earthquake and one where Miami froze over. Super excellent cinematic masterpieces. Then I started watching Medium. I've already seen a ton of episodes because I used to watch it when it was on TV. But its mindless and I know that every episode will be resolved in 42 minutes. I like closure.

I scored with Ibotta on Friday. I got almost $19 back in rebates and then another $8 in bonuses. I should be able to do my Christmas shopping with my Ibotta money.

I almost broke down and turned my heat on. But its only October. I would love to make it to Thanksgiving, that's my goal. Speaking of Thanksgiving, I need to start making my lists and buying what I can now.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lO5eGEnyRA
And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMOKlXfXn50

No comments: