Monday, October 05, 2015

The only dream that mattered had come true.....

i had a fantastic time Friday night at Margaret Cho, she is hilarious. And tonight is Foreigner!!!!! And Def Leppard and Tesla!!!!! but mostly Foreigner!!! I'm so excited!

I had a great weekend. I did nothing on Saturday, unless laying on the couch in my pajamas watching Shameless counts as doing something?? Yesterday I went over to my dads to watch the Vikings game. The Princess came with, and she actually watched part of the game. We lost, but it did turn out to be a close game.

After the game we went to the grocery store. I scored my highest Ibotta rebate ever at $11.00, plus a $2 bonus. I'm pretty happy about that. I love free money! After Target, The Princess and I had a movie night and watched Pitch Perfect 2. It was a pretty good movie.

And vacation today!! So happy to not be at work!! But now I have to go find something to wear tonight!!!! Foreigner!!! Yay!!!


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCVo_69Gv4w

No comments: