Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I have no idea what's happened to that dream....

It's a chilly Wednesday. I'm torn about the weather. I'm excited to wear boots since I have so many awesome pairs. But I am so not looking forward to wearing socks. Once again I am going to put that off as long as possible. Last year I made it to mid-December, so I would like to exceed that this year.

Someone at work keeps filling the Halloween candy bowl. I hate whoever this is. I have not had any, and my goal is to make it through the season without having one single piece. Seems easy, but I love candy so much. But I also like hard goals and winning, so..... And I did make it through the summer without any ice cream, so this is totally attainable.

I went to bed last night at 7:30. As in fast asleep at 7:30. And I slept through to my alarm clock. I love sleep so much.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_T9Drn0lv0

No comments: