Monday, December 14, 2015

But somehow it's just not that easy.....

Monday....and it's raining on Dec 14th. I love this weather. It's wet and windy, but it's not super cold. I hope it stay this warm out for a bit longer, I love not wearing a jacket. Jeans starting today through the end of the year. This would normally be a super awesome thing, but I can't wear any of my holey jeans, so that limits what I can wear. And I don't have very many pairs that fit me well. Today I am wearing a pair with a couple of small rips. I will just hide out in my office all day and avoid people and then no one will know.

I had a nice weekend of nothing. Laundry and Netflix.  I started watching Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I think I kind of like it. So now C-C-W wants to introduce me to the Marvel Universe or whatever it's called. I guess I'm open to anything.

I read a lot of posts on this anonymous writing site called novni. novni.com I write a lot there, too, but I usually don't post it for public viewing. There are numerous settings, you can post so no one (including you) can ever see it again. That's what I usually do. You can also post and choose whether or not to allow comments. It's all completely anonymous. And you can comment on peoples posts if they choose to allow it. It's a nice place to write with no judgement. Sometimes just writing things down helps. Even if no one ever reads it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcNyk54b3ZU

No comments: