Monday, December 07, 2015

I'm just a notch in your bedpost....

Monday. It's going to be a long day. I can't quit coughing. I was sleeping by 7:30 last night, so I think I got enough sleep. Hopefully that will help the cough go away.

My weekend was okay, but I don't want to talk about the Vikings game. I watched netflix pretty much nonstop. It was great. I started watching The Flash. I didn't expect to like it, but it's a good show. I watched a movie on Prime called If I Stay. It was just not very good.

I made 2 crock pots of chili on Saturday. It may have been my best kitchen creation yet. I brought some over to my dads for the game. And we will probably be eating chili all week.

One of my favorite lines from a song: "Wishing to be the friction in your jeans".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhG-vLZrb-g


No comments: