Monday, December 21, 2015

Only yesterday was the time of our lives.....

The Monday before Christmas.....this month has flown by. I can't believe I only have a few days to wrap up all my shopping and cooking. I need to make a shopping list so I don't forget anything. So, the first thing on my to-do list is to make a list.

I had a pretty good weekend. I finished Hart of Dixie. Such a cute show. And then I started Once Upon a Time. I've tried to watch it a couple times but couldn't really get into it. But I gave it another chance and I really do like it.

Yesterday I went over to my dad's and cleaned out several cabinets and cupboards. We ended up with 4 huge boxes to donate, a full trash can and I took home a few bags of sheets and towels. The towels will be nice since we always seem to run out. This not having a dryer thing kind of sucks. We always have clothes hanging from every available surface. But getting a new dryer is not exactly a priority right now.

Thank you to my wonderful co-worker TK who told me that my weight loss program is really working. That was a super sweet compliment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0

No comments: