Thursday, December 03, 2015

Who do you need? Who do you love?

So somehow last night I finished a bottle of wine. And slept for 5 straight hours. That is more that I have slept in the prior 3 nights combined. It was awesome! I did still wake up around 2 coughing, but at least I slept a lot. Thank you to the person who suggested I drink myself to sleep. although I do have a bit of a hangover today. Totally worth it!! And sorry for the drunken text convo. I can be slightly obnoxious!

I super hope that the t-shirt I ordered for C-C-W comes before next Thursday so I can give it to her. It's so funny!!! I'm going over to her house to watch the Vikings game. Well, I'm going to watch it, and shes going to pretend to. She hates football, but she likes me. LOL Plus I'm bringing an oreo ice cream cake. I'm betting before the end of the first quarter she is watching netflix on her laptop with her headphones.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-eUufUZYgA

No comments: