Monday, December 28, 2015

Gonna make you, make you, make you notice....

Monday! I need way more coffee. Getting up was so hard this morning. I slept with my two favorite things - my Vikings blanket and my NKOTB sleeping bag. It was awesome!

I was up way too late last night, but totally worth it! I watched a fantastic Vikings game and got to see the Packers lose. Couldn't ask for a better Sunday. Well, actually, a better Sunday would have had the game being played at noon. But for a win, I will sacrifice sleep. And the Vikings absolutely dominated!  And next Sunday's game is major!! But it totally sucks that I had to stay at my dads to see the end of the game, so I got home about 2 hours past my bedtime.

Saturday the Princess and I had a movie marathon over at Ggg' s house. He was gone, so we took over his house and watched Halloween 1-6, except 3. It was awesome to spend time with her doing something we both enjoy: sitting on the couch watching tv. If she wakes up early enough, we are going to watch a few more Halloween movies on Wednesday since I have the day off.

I was going to go for New Years, but I've decided to just stay home with Netflix. I'm happier at home alone. Maybe the Princess will want to watch a movie.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Hy7uAb_eU

No comments: