Tuesday, December 15, 2015

We all chase something and maybe this is a dream.....

Last night I was sleeping by 7. Not sure why I went to bed so early, but I love sleep so much! And at least I shouldn't be tired today. I had some super odd dreams. I keep dreaming that I'm super late for work because it takes me HOURS to get ready. Even on the days I shower and have to blow dry my hair I can get out of the house in 45 minutes. Such a strange dream. And plus I'm always here early, usually half an hour or so early.

I need to get my Christmas cards written out and mailed. I exchange cards with a few members of my facebook bingo group, and I've gotten their cards so I need to mail out mine. Why am I such a procrastinator? I love cards!

I was thinking about some of the best presents I've ever received and how special they are. Probably the best one is a poem that the Princess wrote me and framed a couple years ago. And the scrap book she made me. And the pictures of her and I that she put together in a frame last year. Her friend CH wrote me a letter for Christmas a couple years ago and that was so awesome. I keep it at work in case I'm having a bad day. I can take it out and read it and feel appreciated. Those are the best presents I've ever gotten. I am so fortunate and blessed!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd_p93TC8Hw

No comments: