Tuesday, December 08, 2015

You put the sparks to the flame....

Tuesday.....I went to bed super early last night and slept through until 3 without waking up coughing. Maybe, just maybe, I might be getting better. I almost forgot my coffee this morning, so I had to run back home to get it since I wasn't very far away yet. How can I forget my coffee??

As soon as I got to work I ditched my socks. In the trash. because I really do hate wearing socks. I've been wearing them since I'm sick, but so not worth it. Not sure why I hate them so much. I'm wearing heels today. I hate heels as much as socks. But these pants deserved something a bit more dressy than my normal flats.

That's it. My super interesting life condensed down to two paragraphs about coffee and socks.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2Dxgn-lls

No comments: