Friday, December 18, 2015

One guy's wasted and the other's a waste.....

FRIDAY!! I'm so glad this work week is almost over. I need a weekend. Tomorrow is my usual laundry and Netflix. Sunday the Princess (if she wakes up in time) and I are going over to my dad's to clean out a couple cabinets. He's finally admitting he needs to downsize. He doesn't really need 172 sheet sets or 87 bottles of Windex. So that and the Vikings game are what is on the agenda.

I'm a little bit sad that I wasn't able to get Adele tickets yesterday. I was stuck in a meeting until 10:15 and by the time it was over and I was able to log on to ticketmaster, both concerts were sold out. Oh, well. That's the way it goes sometimes. I'm just not used to not getting what I want. LOL

I haven't listened to this in FOREVER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWH85xlhZbI

No comments: