Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I don't want to be adored for what I merely represent to you....

So I brought my work laptop home last night and was all prepared for 6-12 inches of snow and working from home. But I was unable to connect to the work network and we only got like 3 inches of snow. I couldn't really justify a snow day when it would only take me about 45-50 minutes to get to work. Maybe the next snowfall. First I need to figure out how to overcome a "cannot connect to network, you are near a hotspot" error. I guess I could call the help desk, but that requires effort and initiative, which I sort of kind of lack.

And I have tomorrow off!! And my new dryer is being delivered!!

I've been listening to a lot of Alanis Morissette. I remember listening to the Jagged Little Pill cd on repeat back in '95 when I was feeling particularly angsty. I had a lot of anger and hurt to get over back then. And thanks to Alanis, I did get over it.

The awesome NFL scheduling people flexed the Vikings-Packers game to 7:30. This makes me so very happy. I love not getting enough sleep. Hopefully the Vikes take out Rodgers early and the game is decided at halftime. That would be the most ideal scenario.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdG7DYopRkM

No comments: