Friday, December 11, 2015

I ain't the woman in red, I ain't the girl next door......

I stayed up way too late last night. I had a super great time over at C-C-W's, even though we lost. It was actually a pretty good game, and we stayed in it. Which surprises me a little bit. Her husband apparently had Larry Fitzgerald playing on his fantasy team, because he really wanted LF to score.
We had fantastic pizza and the oreo ice cream cake I made was phenomenal! If only we could have won the game!

I was just reading through my texts from Ggg last night and they make me laugh. It's basically just a bunch of F words back and forth. Not sure why that makes me giggle. Probably because I don't say that word a whole lot. C giggled too when I showed her what we were texting back and forth. Although the reasons for the words were not funny. Fumbles and missed tackles. Ugh! the turnovers did them in. I think I need to burn the Bridgewater jersey. I wonder if I can return it as defective?? 
It's the middle of December and I didn't wear a jacket. I hope all winter is like this!!

No comments: