Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Trying to keep up with you, And I don't know if I can do it

Wednesday/Friday!! I'm so glad. It has been a super long week. Like 90% of my auto policies renew on 1/1, so I've been processing them all week. And I've been fielding all the phone calls from the happy customers who are thrilled with the rate increases. Apparently yelling at me makes it all better. Pro tip: if you are at least cordial with me, I will work with you to find ways to lower the premium.

My new dryer is being delivered next Wednesday! And it's a super nice one! I have pretty much the greatest dad ever! I never thought I would be so excited about a dryer, but I can't wait to actually dry my jeans so they won't be so crunchy! You gotta do what you gotta do, and I'm not really complaining about it. Just excited to not have to do it!

I'm not sure how it happened, but I'm carrying over 28 PTO days. I thought I used more than 23. This means I will start 2016 with 54 days. I could make every week a 4 day week and still have a couple days left. Not that I can, but I could. That's a lot of days. I guess that's what happens when you work here for 17 years and have 2 years in a row where taking any days off is discouraged.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-UzXIQ5vw

No comments: