Thursday, December 17, 2015

Nobody knows if it's something to bless or to blame....

Weigh in a day late. And the scale has not moved. This is good since I have had to skip my workouts since I've been sick. I need to get back on the treadmill, but at least I'm eating well enough that I'm not gaining weight. And maybe being on a plateau for a while will make the next round of losing easier. Here's to hoping.

I've spent 7 hours over the last 2 nights playing Bingo Blitz trying to help some people in my trading group. 7 hours and I've managed to help 3 people. I so hate the changes to BB and how hard they have made it to win extra items to help people.

The Princess is sick and does not want to go Christmas shopping tonight. I need to remember to stop and pick up cards so I can get them mailed out. Why am I such a procrastinator?

I bought the cutest tank top and was super excited to wear it today with a hot pink sweater over it. I didn't try it on when I got it, and I'm so cranky that it is way too big. So I had to scramble around to find something to wear this morning. I hate when that happens. I guess I should be happy that it was too big. But now what to do with it??


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ecE1UML1q8

No comments: