Monday, September 21, 2015

And it feels like I'm drowning, Pulling against the stream

Another Monday....I had a great weekend of doing absolutely nothing. Those really are some of the best weekends. I went through one of my totes of clothes and found like 20 pairs of pants that actually fit. I was super excited about that!!

I went to my dad's yesterday to watch the Vikings game. And we won! Things seems to be coming together and I think it's going to be an awesome season.Well, first we need a kicker who doesn't miss point afters. I hope he can work out whatever his issues are.

Once upon a time the Lions were my second favorite team. But that was only because I had a huge crush on Charlie Batch. Because really that's the best way to pick your favorite team - whoever has the hottest quarterback. I think that might have been the year they went 1-15. He wasn't the best quarterback, but he was the hottest.

I need more coffee......

I love this version of this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a5WyAjL1MM

No comments: