Thursday, September 24, 2015

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got.....

It's rainy and wet outside. My hair did not survive the walk from my car into the building, I look like a drowned rat. At least I have a diet coke to make it all better.

Ggg sent me this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL5spALs-eA  It reminds me of a story about when The Princess and her friend Zemily decided to make a music video to this song. So I recorded them with a 50 pound camcorder. They were like 12 or 13, and the video involved them going out to get the mail while singing. It was so cute!! I wonder if I still have that somewhere. It's hard to believe that Zemily has finished college and has a kid. I'm getting so old!

I had to do a presentation yesterday to my department about all the markets I use and what I use them for. It went well considering I don't think they really care about what I do. But at least they will have the reference sheet I put together to refer to next time I go on vacation.

And speaking of vacation, I really need one. I need to get back to playing My Vegas slots. I have enough points for 2 weekday hotel nights, now I need to win enough to cover food. And I need to find someone to go with me. Flying to Vegas is cheap, and alcohol is free, so maybe if I offer to cover the airfare Becky or someone will come with. Why did I quit playing the slots every night? I was doing so well. I think I will log in right now!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLDJ8tZHz8

No comments: