Friday, September 11, 2015

Though I want to be with you, Be with you night and day, Nothing changes

It's Friday! This has been one of those long weeks, even though it was a short week. Something about spending over 5 hours in the hospital makes a day seem 3 times as long. At least my dad is doing well. During the angiogram the doctor was able to clear out his blocked artery and he said that the bypass arteries were pristine. I'm so glad, its great to get good news at the hospital for a change. Now here's to hoping that he will follow the doctors (and Jennie's!!) orders and improve his diet and start exercising again.

Last night I leveled up to 159 in Bingo Blitz. And then I finished 2 slot rooms and ended up with a ton of coins. Enough that I thought I could maybe level up to 160 in one night. For reference, it took me 3 weeks of daily play to go from 158 to 159. So anyway, I realized what an absolute nerd I am when I pulled out my calculator to see exactly how many spins I needed to level up. It's 1331. So then I had to figure out how many spins I could do with the coins I had if I didn't win anything. It was 660. But then I won huge and I have enough coins to level, but I ran out of time last night. Then I started to wonder if this is normal behavior? Am I the only one in the entire universe that would do something so totally dorky and pull a calculator for a facebook game??

Anyhow, that's my story for today. I am a huge nerd who is going to level up to 160 in Bingo Blitz today. Today I am thankful for autospin.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDi4hpJsaY

No comments: