Monday, September 28, 2015

Just tell me where to begin cause I never ever felt so much ......

Another Monday....I'm already wishing this week was over.

The garage sale was a minor success, I got rid of a ton of clothes, but I didn't make much money. I left with $100, which I guess isn't terrible until you consider that it was probably $5000 worth of clothes. But since they don't fit me anymore, they did have to go.

Yesterday was okay, but today every single part of my body hurts. I guess that's what you get when you lug huge totes full of clothes 100 miles. There were a few parts of the sale I was not happy with. The vendor part was really well organized, but the garage seller part was a mess. So I just took a spot and that's where I set up. And this was supposed to be a "Body Positive" event, but there were a ton of vendors trying to sell weight loss stuff. One vendor went around to every seller table handing out cards and trying to make sales. Um, we all already know we are overweight. We don't need weight loss crap shoved down out throats, especially when we are trying to promote plus-size clothes.

And then when I got home I got into a fight with Nick. He has been attending fellowship meetings at a friends house, and was trying to convince me I should go, because apparently I need to find God. Asking me to go is fine, but trying to shove it down my throat is not okay. How could he be with me for so long and not understand my feelings about God and religion? My faith and belief are unwavering, but I will not attend church or an organized religious event. And this is not up for debate. And I do not want to be told what and how I should believe. I was so glad he left for the night, because I really thought I might start throwing things at him.

At least the Vikings won! And it was a great game. AP is back!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqlTR91e_LQ

No comments: