Monday, September 14, 2015

If only I could stay asleep, At least I could pretend you're thinkin' of me

Another Monday......I went to bed at last night at 7:30. I mean, I was actually sleeping at 7:30, and I slept until about 3 when I woke up for about 3 minutes and then went right back to sleep. I should not feel as tired as I do. Maybe I slept too much. But is that possible??

I had a great weekend, pedi playdate days are always fantastic. I have pretty toes, and I got to spend a couple hours with ZarahZou. I'm kind of unhappy that Regency has discontinued their rewards program. We used to be able to get enough pedi's to get a free facial and have a mini-spa day. I guess those days are over.

I spent the rest of the weekend sorting through  my clothes. I have so much to sell and get rid of.

I'm continuing to watch Person of Interest on Netflix. I'm still not even sure if I like it. I just can't get into the characters. I love the concept of the show, but....

Vikings game tonight! Unfortunately it starts at like midnight. I'm going to go over to my dads to watch at least the first half. But I'm not sure how much past that I can stay awake.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8MlK_bsW8U

No comments: