Friday, September 18, 2015

Were you starting to worry I was finally getting over you.....

I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a very long week.

This song reminds me of a funny story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UOC0C0x8Q

Actually, the story isn't really funny now that I think about it more. There was this guy that I worked at a restaurant with and we flirted quite a bit. But he was really dumb, like he was ALWAYS stoned, and the pot destroyed more than a few of his brain cells. Anyhow, eventually, of course,  he asked me out. Because back in the day I was not bad looking.

So he was going to pick me up after work. I spent an hour in the work bathroom making myself look hot. I even bought new lip gloss. So, he shows up and he brought a girl with! He said she was his best friend, and they were just friends, and he wanted me to meet her. So you bring her with on a first date??? It's nice you wanted to introduce me to your friends, but maybe that should have waited for the second date? Or at least a heads up? And if threesome was your goal, you should have at least found a hot girl to bring with!!

It was a disaster of a date. We just went back to my house and ordered pizza and listened to my STP cassette. There was no goodnight kiss, and definitely no second date despite his repeated attempts to ask me. Although I did say yes when he asked me to go to his prom with him. But only because I really wanted to have a better prom experience than my senior one. We ended up not going because I had surgery on my feet and couldn't really walk. So, the moral of my story is that no matter how hot you are, if you bring a girl with on our first date, there is not going to be a second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAbrk3OISyo

No comments: