Thursday, September 03, 2015

For you I've lived and for you I will die....

I just spent like 2 hours making copies of our song lyrics for Saturday night. We have some really good songs to sing, and I'm super excited. Unfortunately Lena can't come, and I haven't heard from Becky yet, but Mandy will be there. I hope she wears a costume this time. With an open theme, she can do most anything.

Last night I started writing the final chapter of my novel. And I woke up feeling really good, like a weight had been lifted. As painful and horrible as some of the things were to put on paper, I really think I did need to write them and deal with it. And I feel better for doing it. And it didn't hurt that I had an adorable baby to cuddle with. Babies really do make some things better. How can you be sad when you are holding a tiny piece of perfection?

For once I'm choosing to listen to Nick Cave not because I'm sad, but because I actually like his music. That may actually be a first for me. I may be healing! And wherever this journey takes me, I think I'm finally ready for it.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brFB5yjda58

No comments: