Tuesday, September 15, 2015

If you put 2 and 2 together you will see what our friendship is for......

Thanks NFL Schedule Maker Guy, lack of sleep makes me choose this as my song today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ro0FW9Qt-4

Actually, I really like that song, but in order to make myself seem less dorky I'm blaming the choice on circumstances beyond my control. Like a 9:30 kick-off time. I like to finish what I start, but half-time at 11 is sooooooo late. I took a 3 hour nap, but I require lots and lots of sleep. In the future can we please start all games by 7:30? Pretty please and thank you.

And another thing, I would only ask you to pay me 1/10 of the salary to miss field goals. Actually, I would be willing to kick wide right for free and you could use the money to invest in energy drinks or something.

It's United Way week. I paid a bunch of money to enter a bunch of raffles for a bunch of crap I don't need. I really don't need a gift basket full of smelly lotion I will never use. I sometimes think for a second I want to be able to use that Bath & Body Works junk, but I hate smelling like I took a bath in Country Apple Puke. There is a Starbucks gift basket I wouldn't mind winning, it includes a gift card. But there is also a bag of ground coffee in it, and I don't have a coffee pot. There's a movie night gift basket I entered to win, but only because there is a diet coke in it. Not sure what I will do with a stack of family oriented movies and microwave popcorn.

I'm usually not so cranky about the United Way fundraiser, but that's what happens when I get 3 hours of sleep.


No comments: