Thursday, September 10, 2015

The next thing I did was put my red dress on.....

Today I am thankful for coffee and undereye concealer. The 2 minutes of sleep I got last night does not really qualify as beauty sleep. I hate that when I get stressed that out two things happen - I can't sleep and I break out. And I never know I can't sleep until its too late to take something. So then I'm up all night. And I really love sleep so much.

So, my sister is in Italy. Because every time there is a family crisis she is conveniently out of the country. At least this time it's not Iraq. Because that time super sucked because there was no easy way to contact her. And she will be home Saturday. I really think before she flies across the ocean she should tell her sister where she is going to be. A text or facebook message would suffice. Or even a status update. Something so at least I would know she is okay if she doesn't return one of my 19 voice mail messages.

I am so glad that Saturday is Pedi-Playdate day with ZarahZou. I need a pedicure and lunch with one of my bff's. I'm so glad she's my friend. Not sure what I would do without her.

And then there's this:




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcEGfu_a1hw

No comments: