Wednesday, September 09, 2015

But your love made me a prisoner, yeah my heart's been doing time.....

Wednesday. And I totally forgot to weigh in since it feels like a Tuesday. But the weather is perfect and it's going to be a good day. Or a long day. Or both. I'm already thinking I could use a nap.

Today is my wedding anniversary. No idea how I managed to stay married for 8 years. Thank you to Facebook for the reminder, or else I may have actually forgotten.

This was going to be my blog song today : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM
but Ggg sent it to me before I could use it. I am seriously a little freaked out. I would say something about great minds thinking alike, but its actually rather eerie. You can't even make stuff like that up.

I just got an email for our United Way week. I'm a little bit sad that I'm no longer running the campaign, but then I remember how much work it was and I'm kind of glad. And now 3 people are doing what I did by myself. Maybe if I had accepted help I would not have found it so stressful. But I work better alone. And I really don't miss all the meeting with the execs and all the written proposals. I think some day I'd like to go back to chairing it, but maybe I will wait a few more years before I volunteer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=340oHecvuIw

No comments: