Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I should've known you'd bring me heartache.....

Weigh-in Wednesday...I am up 2/10 of a pound, which is pretty much even. I guess that is better than a huge gain.

I was going to make this awesome Vikings Halloween costume, but then I looked at the calendar and decided I should just go through what I have in my costume bins. I tried on a bunch of stuff, and decided I would go with "Zombie Bride" because I love the make up. Still not sure what we are doing, but I'm sure it will be fun. Plus, it won't be me, it will be a dead bride. Now to find a veil and the right earrings....

I decided to make this a 4 day weekend, and so I took off Monday and Tuesday. I already had Tuesday off since it's the day after the concert, so I decided to just take the extra day since I still have so much PTO left. Extra sleep!!

I started watching season 5 of The Walking Dead. Love it. I so love shows like that. Reminds me of The Stand.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cF7b9EnH90

No comments: