Tuesday, September 22, 2015

And you're the only one I'm thinkin' of.....

Another Tuesday. I'm not sure why I'm so tired, I was sleeping by 9:30 last night. I already want a nap and it's not even 6:30.

So I had to stop over at my sisters house yesterday and pick up my card table and chairs for the sale this weekend. She gave me some stuff she wanted me to sell for her. This stuff included 2 gifts I had given her. A really cute plaque that compared sisters to credit cards because you are always in their debt and a book I just gave her a couple months ago about sisters being like cookies and milk because they go together so well. They were supposed to be thoughtful "just because" gifts, but apparently she lacks any form of sentimentality. I guess next time I want to give her a present, I will just give her some cash.

I ordered some gel polishes from Amazon, and yesterday I got "Slurple Purple" in the mail. I can't wait until I get the gold color so I can turn my nails into a Vikings celebration. Currently they are Ruby Red with Hi Ho Silver tips in a style called "Icicle", meaning the silver drips. down the tips. The people in my house called them both horrorish and whoreish. I like them, they are different and I needed a change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vwHuCC6nP8

No comments: