Friday, September 04, 2015

So the hearts keep breaking, and the heads just roll....

I stayed up way too late last night. But totally worth it. A 6 point loss to the #2 team in the country is almost like a win. Well, a win would have been fantastic. But dare I say we may have an actual defense this year?? Go, Gophers!!

And the Vikings played last night.....

I am super stuck on level 1145 of Candy Crush. This is most definitely one of the hardest levels yet. I wish there was a way to skip past it. But then again, I do like a challenge. But I like an easier challenge more.

I've got to sort through all of my lyrics for Saturday. I'm super excited to get drunk and sing!!!

I heard this song on the radio this morning. Love! Love! Love! We are going to sing it Saturday night!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uLI6BnVh6w

No comments: