Wednesday, September 23, 2015

How do you free your soul, after you've found a friend?

Ugh! I have not had any coffee yet. I have a health insurance screening at 7, and will be getting my cholesterol done, so no coffee until it's over. I love coffee so  much....

ZarahZou and her family are in Sweden. She's been texting me all morning. She just sent me a picture of a Swedish bathroom sign. Because that is just the type of thing we do. Mari got coffee and candy for breakfast, so I bet she is bouncing off the walls. She's 7, and is one of my most favorite people ever. She is very into fashion.

I was a bit envious that Sarah gets to go on all these vacations. But then I remembered that she doesn't buy lip gloss, and that if I didn't, I could afford the vacations. And that is just not a trade-off I am willing to make. What does that say about me? Other than that I love lip gloss?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nrGWwHalCU

No comments: