Tuesday, September 08, 2015

And you need her and she needs you.....

It's rainy today, but at least the temp is down. I'm so sick of the humidity. And is it horrible that I'm sick of it because of what it does to my hair?? I'm not sure why I'm so vain sometimes.

Saturday night was another successful glee event, if success means we got super drunk and sang really loud. We had the best song list. And I only drunk texted one person, so that's a win! And it was just AB, so that doesn't even count because it was just my obligatory drunk text. Even if I couldn't spell obligatory at the time. He knew what I meant.

Waking up and feeling at peace is such a new, wonderful feeling. Sharing my story with Ggg was such a great thing. And it shows exactly how much I trust him, because there were lots of hard truths in it. About him and about me. And I never once felt like he would hold anything I had to say against me. Because that is the scary thing about sharing such personal things and feelings, you never know how someone will react. But I never doubted him. Anyhow, my whole point was that I feel like a weight has been lifted and I can let go of everything bad. And that is such a good feeling.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-xpJRwIA-Q

No comments: