Wednesday, September 16, 2015

When it's right, the light just comes shinin' through.....

United Way Bake Sale Day.....I spent hours last night baking cookies, brownies and rice krispie bars. Actually, the Princess did most of it. Thank you darling for all your help. So very appreciated. I hope the sale is a success. I haven't actively participated in very many United Way events the past couple years, so I hope my yummy donations make up for it. And I'm not buying anything!!!

Weigh-In Wednesday....I am exactly even from last week. What is going on??? I mean, it's good I haven't gained, but I am the exact same to the ounce. I even moved my scale to make sure it was right. and then I picked up a hand weight to make sure it was accurate, and it is. So odd!!

I'm not sure why I'm so tired today, I was sleeping by 9:15. I feel like I need a nap already and I've only been up for 2 & 1/2 hours.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg21Rkew874

No comments: