Tuesday, October 10, 2017

And just like that all my walls come down.....

Tuesday....I'm super tired. But it was totally worth staying up for to get the W. We would never have won if it weren't for our defense. I think my next jersey is Harrison Smith!

Dentist appointment tonight. One of my fillings cracked, so I need to get it fixed. One of my favorite things to do is write a check to the dentist for $192 million dollars.

I found a Lula seller on facebook who was going out of business and selling everything for 60% off. I felt semi-obligated to buy a couple things. So I'm going to try my first Azure skirt and Nicole dress. I guess even if I don't like them, they were practically free. But I've loved every piece I've tried so far, so I'm hopeful.

Todays Lula is a pair of black leggings with blue polka dots, a blue Perfect and I threw a solid black Lindsay over top so make the outfit look a little less like pajamas. Even if it does look like pj's, I'm super comfortable!!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWl7WjAtBME

No comments: