Friday, October 20, 2017

She drank so hard the bottle ached.....

FRIDAY!!! Yay!! I've been waiting for Friday all week. Tonight is a mini-GGCASFO reunion at ZammyZou's. I haven't seen him or Lena in months! And I haven't seen C-C-W since June. I need friend time!

I am so in love with Amazon! The restaurant delivery is AMAZING! I can order dinner from a restaurant with my phone and have it delivered in less than hour! With no delivery charge! This is like the greatest thing ever! And no, I am not getting paid for saying that. I have ordered from both Famous Daves and La Casita. The fried ice cream was still super frozen when the food arrived.

Also, yesterday around 9 am I finally decided what I wanted/needed to do with my closet. So I went on Amazon and found the things I needed with free Prime same day delivery. How can you beat that? The products showed up at my house last night, and I'm all set for my closet makeover. I sort of want to marry Amazon.

Last nights Lula was a cream colored Irma with gray sleeves and leggings.


Today I am doing a lavender colored Classic T with jeans. I banded the Classic in the back to make it a bit shorter. I love the color, but it is too short to wear with leggings. But perfect with jeans!





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opP1T5dxh90

No comments: