Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Dani the girl is singing songs to me beneath the marquee.....

It's Tuesday! I went to sleep last night at 7:45 and slept through the night. It was wonderful! I started watching a show called Aquarius about Charles Manson. But I could not even stay awake to finish the first episode. There's only 2 seasons, so I think I will start it over and watch it all. The whole Manson Family thing fascinates me.

Last night I made fried Spam for dinner. I haven't had that in like a million years. It was pretty okay, especially since I love salt so much.

Today's Lula is a solid cream Perfect and leggings with a sweater from Target. I chose this outfit today mostly because I wanted to wear the shoes, a super comfortable pair of Naturalizer's that don't really match very many outfits.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnfyjwChuNU

No comments: