Monday, October 02, 2017

Nothin' is really wrong, feelin' like I don't belong

Monday......My weekend was okay. I managed to get the grocery shopping done. Then I watched a terrible football game. So terrible that I do not wish to discuss it.

I have a 262 day snapchat streak going with The Princess. It's just one little way we can remain connected despite the distance.

 I started season 7 of The Walking Dead last week. I hope there never really is a Zombie Apocalypse because there are just way too many stupid people in the world. I fear that people will underestimate my abilities and not look to me as a leader. But I have a plan. And we will prevail. So, if I have asked you to be on my team, please trust that I know what I'm doing and I have a plan in place. I know where our home base will be and I've got supplies all figured out.

Okay, enough about zombies. I have a ton of work to get done.

Todays Lula is a rose/polka dot Perfect with a pair of black pants.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFoQxjgbrs

No comments: