Thursday, October 26, 2017

When I hear that old song they used to play......

Tomorrow is Friday! I'm so glad! Even though I have about 1500 commission transactions to process this weekend. But that's okay because I'll be in my pajamas. Which are really not all that different from the clothes I wear to work. Yay for LulaRoe!

I got a facebook message from a very old friend from high school that I have only talked with a couple times since graduation. She was one of my bff's in 9th grade and a very good friend in high school. We are making plans to get together for lunch in November. I'm excited to see her. We used to spend hours and hours on the phone back in the day. And we got into a little bit of trouble and she wasn't allowed to hang out with me much for awhile. I hope we are able to find a date to get together, I'd really like to see her. She was just the sweetest person ever.

Todays Lula is definitely close to pj's. A new beautiful hot pink and navy striped Irma with leggings that are navy and a color that could be hot pink but is probably orange but I wore them anyway.


Last night I went with a solid pair of corally colored leggings and a Randy. The Randy is definitely too short to be worn with leggings, especially a light solid colored legging. But it was only around the house. I wouldn't even have gone to get the mail in light colored leggings. But I was comfortable!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

No comments: