Friday, October 06, 2017

And so we're told this is the golden age....

It's Friday, which seems like a good day for a little U2. Of course every day is a good day for U2.  I'm so glad the week is nearly over. Even if I will be working some this weekend. At least it will be on my couch. I have so many commissions to process. Hopefully once we get the new system up and running (Oct 30) commissions will be easier. I hope it all works like it's supposed to!

Nothing on the agenda for the weekend except work. And then some more work. I finished season 7 of The Walking Dead, and I'm so disappointed there's not more yet.

Last nights Lula was a fabulous pair of leggings I got from Cherie. I just love her, she is the absolutel sweetest person ever! I paired them with a long sleeve tee from Old Navy. I love this combo!


Today is Friday, so jeans and a Perfect. It's red and navy and just about every other color. It's kind of fun. And perfect with jeans!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdLuk2Agamk

No comments: