Friday, October 27, 2017

Sweet like candy to my soul, sweet you rock, and sweet you roll

FRIDAY!!! Finally! But, of course, my day can't be perfect because I woke up with a sore throat and a headache and what is quite possibly a sinus infection. YAY, ME!!! I'm finally getting caught up on everything, and we go live with our new system on Monday. It makes total and complete sense I would get sick at this moment. I felt fine yesterday, but today I feel like I got hit by a bus.

Nothing else to say except I need a nap. I will try to get through the day and then see what happens.

Today's Lula is a Perfect in my ultimate favorite pattern. So far I have collect 4 of these in different colors. The front is the reverse color of the back and sleeves. So very cute. This one is purple and white.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7in-9E3ImQ

No comments: