Thursday, October 12, 2017

And a whole lot of space to breathe in....

It's the day before Friday! I have so much work to get done today so I can spend some time tomorrow prepping the things I'm going to take home and do over the weekend. Sunday is the Vikings/Packers game and I wanted to go to Valley Fair on Saturday, so free time is going to be hard to come by. But the work must be done!

I talked to The Princesses' BFF and she may be able to go to Cali with me in December. That would be a super nice surprise for AlyOhh. Her mom and her bff!! I'm only going to be able to get away for a few days, but hopefully this spring I can go and spend more time there. I'm just way too busy right now to take a lot of time off work.

Super special shout-out to my co-worker JC who suggested the Waze app. It is a super amazing gps app. It's sent me new ways to work that I would have never thought would be faster. And it warns me about stalled vehicles and police guys. I love it so so so much!! Thank you, JC.

Todays Lula is a solid green Perfect Tee and leggings with a pair of boots.



Last nights Lula-jammies were a turquoise way over-sized turquoise Irma and a pair of snakeskin print leggings. Super comfy outfit to wear to bed.


And finally, I've been back to hitting the treadmill. And what could make the treadmill more tolerable than a pair of LulaRoe Americana leggings?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyhMgXmR3w4

No comments: